05 Apr Stay Healthy while You Travel
We browsed through expert opinion, and the following 5 elements (all happily available right here at York Lodge) will keep you strong on the move:
- Sleep – it’s a good thing our beds are comfortable and our location serene! Top of everyone’s list to stay healthy away from home, is to get a full night’s sleep.
- Hydrate – this one is also important when you’re travelling, especially when its hot. Ask us to replenish the cold water in your room and carry a bottle with you when you venture out.
- Eat breakfast – start your day right with our phenomenal breakfast spread! They say it’s the most important meal of the day.
- Exercise – use our open-air gym or request an outdoor yoga appointment on the lawn, there’s no excuse, either first thing in the morning or in the cool of the evening…
- Use sunscreen – up there with hydration if you’re going to be in the sun for all or part of the day and who can resist our beautiful weather?
These things remain important pre- and post-apocalyptic viruses. Ha ha! Too soon to joke? Sorry.
Contact us to find out more or chat to us about availability and making a booking.